Friday, January 20, 2012

What am I passionate about?

Obviously,for all those reading my blog,everybody knows that I love technology.Technology is one of my passions,more than a hobby.Many times i've tried to fill out beta testing applications for new pieces of hardware.Technology comes in many shapes,varieties,and sizes.The thing I love about technology is that it is the key to the future.In the future the world may as well be depending on technology for everything.
Technology is much more than iPhones and iPads,technology is household items too.The blender on your kitchen counter,or the vacuum cleaner safely tucked away in the closet are also examples of technology.Technology is a big part of life,and without it,life would be very different.I like technology because it is the fuel of the world.As per the quote "necessity is the mother of invention" technology makes life a WHOLE lot easier.Technology is the doors to success,and is a very important thing in our lives today.

No comments:

Post a Comment