Friday, January 13, 2012

iPhone 4S breaks sales records for preorders!

According to an article I read,the iPhone 4S got 1,000,000 pre-orders.1 Million Pre-orders!I think part of this is because Apple released it's hit iPhone 4S to many new carriers,such as Sprint Nextel Corp and Verizon Wireless.The iPhone 4S was also released to the public a week after Apple's much loved and appreciated Co-founder Steve Jobs' death.Jobs,who was struggling in the battle against Pancreatic Cancer,finally lost,and his life was ended at the age of 56.
    Marketing sales experts also said that after a great person who invented a lot of revolutionary things,like Jobs,Their products tend to sell a lot better after their death.In this case,the iPhone 4S was the last product Jobs worked on, and was released to the public a week after Jobs' untimely death.I believe that the iPhone 4S is a revolutionary product,and it does not really surprise me that it broke sales records.In all,I believe that the iPhone 4S is a revolutionary product,and the staggering amount of preorders show that many people share my opinion.
Apple-iPhone-4S.jpg (598×318)

No comments:

Post a Comment