Thursday, September 13, 2012

iPhone 5!

Wow. I just realized what a long time it has been since I've touched this blog. It's like a welcome back for me to post on this blog again. Just yesterday, September 12th, Apple unveiled the iPhone 5! Oh boy, what a sight it is. A 4 inch HD Retina display, an Apple A6 core, 4G LTE, Nano SIM, Lightning dual sided charger, Siri, iOS 6, and a whole bunch of new features. Thinner profile, Lighter weight, longer battery life, faster speed, and many more compressed into a package that size, is very impressive. I figure that my iPad (First gen) gets 4 1/2 hours of usage on full charger, but the iPhone 5 gets 8 hours on a 4G LTE network. Like I said, very impressive. And, in iOS 6, it now features an application called Passbook, Apple created Maps application with turn-by-turn directions, full Facebook integration, and many more things. They also removed YouTube and Google Maps in iOS 6, so now the YouTube app is not in default integration, but needs to be accessed via browser. The iPhone 5 is available for pre-order for $199 USD for 8GB model and is with AT&T, Verizon Wireless, and Sprint. All in all, if you are looking for an advanced, excellently crafted, amazing phone, I would suggest buying the iPhone 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment