Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pet Peeve

Mining for gold -Introduction-Hey,nosepickers,you just got a new name!”goldminers”.Except you don’t want to touch their gold.They don’t exactly use shovels.Their fingers are their tools during mining time.Lunch break?They use their unwashed ‘shovels’ to eat.Their new ‘species’ has evolved from one or two odd people to a whole worldwide community.In fact I would not be surprised of there was a giant banner that said ‘United nose pickers of America’ with a picture of a finger digging in to a nose. Why-This irks me because it is unhygenic and unsanitary,can make people sick,and it is just disgusting. How“Puhleese!!!!Don’t pick your nose in front of me!!!” is the common expression to use when you confront someone as unhygenic as a nosepicker.Nosepickers can make people sick and can cause colds,coughs,and even the flu. Personal experience- Once when I was on the school bus riding home in 5th grade,a kid that all of us knew to be insane in the head,picked his nose,looked at his snot,and the wiped it on the seat I sat in.Luckily,it was a three seater and I moved in as far as I could,disgusted to the max.I was just about to run to the township’s health office and scream as loud as I could.I told the kid what I thought about him picking his nose and he started muttering swears under his breath.This taught me never to sit next to that kid again and to call the health office if this had ever happened again. This must be stopped by joining hands and standing up.Just wash your hands first,please. Wrong place,Wrong time,man(to pick your nose) INTRODUCTION-The car,the bus,the train,etc are all for travel and comfort.Not a public nose-picking convention.But,people don’t agree with the “NO NOSE PICKING”and apparently decide to pick it in public!If you search Nose-picking on Google Images or YouTube,you will definitely find thousands of pictures and videos,some explicit.Don’t pick your nose in public,please WHY-This is extremely annoying and disgusting and Public is where a lot of people are.Doesn’t it gross you out to see someone digging in their nose and eating a Chicken McNugget with the same unwashed hand?Or tapping you to get your attention and rubbing their snot on your brand new Hollister shirt and on your $200 leather jacket? HOW-IT REALLY IRKS ME because the last time I checked, picking your nose gets Germs on your fingers. The last time these guys checked, apparently it was “okay” to pick your nose in public. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE-I went to subway for lunch with one of my friends after watching “Real Steel*” at the theater.After we ordered our subs we saw a man digging in his nose and wiping his snot on his Sub!We were so grossed out we almost lost our appetite. Please,stop picking your nose in public!It really irks every “normal” person.

No comments:

Post a Comment