Friday, November 18, 2011

Operation Red-Chapter 1


Chapter 1-I’m a firing my laser!
So here I am,in the middle of something called”the laser drill” where a bunch of freakin maniac robots are shooting lasers that pretty much could end my life.Piece of cake.And these were special lasers designed to kill me collectively.Just Great.And I have to endure this for about 4 hours.Oh man,i just wanna sit down and drink a freaking coke like everybody else.I bet even Von Nutcase is living a good life.That is,before I kill him.But still,Why can’t I actually sit down,relax,grab a coke and eat a slice of pizza?And the chief put me on a strict diet of Tuna and Fruit Casserole,three times a day,7 times a week,365 days a year.Why do I have to be the miserable one?Why can’t I be like everyone else?But now I got to focus on the drill.Oh God!They’re in hyper mode!I can’t even get that hyper if I rob the world of all the sugar,and I get crazy when I eat Sugar but again,why the heck am I the only person that agreed to do this crazy stuff?But again,Chief was sort of blackmailing me to join AND he put my job on the line.Why me?Oh God.I’m so mad now that I disobeyed chief’s orders,took out my neutrino sniper,and sniped all the robots in the head.Oh the sweet taste of victory!I believe I can fly,I believe i can touch the sky,I believe I could kill robots,..ok,sorry,i sort of got carried away.But again,I am just freaking out.Then chief turned around the corner...

No comments:

Post a Comment