Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's resolutions

The year of 2011 just ended, and 2012 has started.Along with the new year came a stack of resolutions,or personal goals.Almost everyone has them,and not all of them have been accomplished.*Chuck Norris doesn't need a resolution,he is his own resolution*Here is the list of my ten resolutions that I will probably accomplish this year,if not most the next.

1)Responsibility-Responsibility is a major needed factor in my life.I lose all my homework and papers,forget to do homework,etc.I really need responsibility.


2)Get all A's-I set this as my goal so that I can be in the all A honor roll and make  it into seventh and eight grade honors.


3)Do better and get A's in gym-I really need to do this because Gym actually plays a part in honors and if I continue to get B's in gym I will not make it to honors classes.

4)Work harder-I really need to work hard because working hard is the only way to do good in  school and to succeed in life today.


5)Finish my operating system-I am going to start designing a linux based operating system with my cousin and my father, both programmers, and I am creating an linux based OS so that I could show the world my work,this is just a personal goal.


6)Lose weight-This a resolution almost everybody picks,But I am trying to do this resolution so that I could do better in gym class


7)Keep myself organized-I'm not exactly a neat freak,so organization will really help me out in getting stuff in on time while having everything available to me easily at once.


8)Spend more time with my family-Since homework weighs everyone down and literally consumes their time,I will try to get in more time with my family.


9)Practice my Violin so I could be better-I want to practice my violin more so I could get better at playing and maybe get opportunities to play at a professional concert when I get older.


10)Try to do better in swimming-I go to swimming classes at the YMCA in metuchen and I could not pass the Flying Fish level,so I wanted to do better and actually pass this time.


These are my resolutions for the new year 2012-If anybody has read this,please feel obliged to write your own ten resolutions or less and post them in a comment (almost all comments get approved except the negative ones) and may you have a happy and prosperous 2012!






No comments:

Post a Comment