Thursday, November 17, 2011

Operation Red-Prologue


Prologue

I used to be “normal” without this C.I.A Stuff and organized massacre drills where we have to kill criminals standing in a row.Which I am actually doing right now. But still, this is 2650, come on, why do we have to kill when there are much better ways to punish criminals than to kill. But not to Johnny Xender, or as I call him, Von Nutcase,because he caused the august 14 attacks on Japan,China,Asia Minor,and killed 43,256 people when he lost control of his Destruction ray.But I just don’t understand why he likes killing.His family is of ethics,and taught him extremely good manners,doted on him,and did almost everything he wanted.That’s what spoiled him.But please don’t put this down.If anything happens,please give it to my superiors and tell them that I have failed them.I’m begging you,please.

No comments:

Post a Comment