Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tis the season to be techie....

Happy Holidays!For most people,holidays are time to go shopping for cool tech gadgets and all.For me,it's not playing with the underpriced tech I got,but to go full techie.I do have a famous reputation to be playing around with every piece of technology I have.I have already put Android on an Asus* Eee PC.Now for that,it will be another post,perhaps a little while later.Going techie for the season does not mean stuff like screwing around with your mom's brand new tablet,or installing totally unnecessary stuff on your dad's MacBook Air.Nope,it's using technology in a good way for holiday cheer.Not for showing people virtual snow (I am kind of sick of eSnow,I want some real snow :P)But to send heartwarming eCards and to create websites to collect money for the poor.That's the techie i'm talkin' about.Technology is meant to be used in good ways to produce happiness and cheer.Wish all of you and your families a very happy holiday season!
    I did have an idea to show everyone how to make an eCard.One sit I would recommend a site called 123 Greetings.It has every kind of eCard imaginable!You just go and follow the directions...Another good idea is to go on the Lego website and go to the Santa Yoda page and send an eCard.Those eCards donate 1 Lego* toy to the Marine Corp foundation.If you want to go a good deed this holiday season,try that.Thanks for reading this post,please comment,and Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment